Bels
about entry Tumblr instagram twitter


Hye Midnight
Friday 8 January 2016 | 02:55 | 0 comment(s)








I am a paradox.
I am neither happy
Nor am I sad

I smile at pretty things,
And laugh at funny things

But late at night I become a mess of emotion and thoughts and I wish I could just disappear.

I am a nyctophilia too. Found comfort  and relaxation in darkness and night. Not two-faced but two personality.

Effect of loneliness. Im hving passionate in pursuing psychology. But that is not our community  needs. Passion without opportunity is nothing. Dreams in reality without chance is nothing.
Too much ambition but no motivation.
Life gives us choice but people not.

Eg; life gives u choices whether u wanna be psychologist or nurse or accountant. But people “ I want u to be an engineer !”

Dreams will always be dream, my dear pretty little mind.

“Be a loner. That gives u time to wonder, to search for the truth. Have holy curiosity. Make your life worth living.” – albert einstein
Taking his words into much consideration until I forget im quiet because my mind is so loud.
Trapped in my own mind.

When I was 5,
I wanted to be a princess

When I was 7,
I wanted to be ninja

When I was 10,
 a wizard

When I turned  13,
a musician

And now,
I want to be anything I can be, as long as it gets me out of here. And isnt it sad, that once you get older, dreams don’t matter as much as escaping does?

They told me I was too young  to let the world break me. I told them I was too young to stop the world from breaking me.

But I keep it all inside because I’d rather the pain destroy me, than everyone else.

In depression of other desperation, I chose hardcore subject to be pursued in university just to shut the world’s mouth. People is  not giving us choice babe. Well-played people.
So people, u can choose either stay with me or stay away from me.
Thinking out loud, depressed mind. Salam alaykum.