Bels
about entry Tumblr instagram twitter


Another chance?
Sunday 12 November 2017 | 00:00 | 0 comment(s)



It’s been a while. I wish when I come back here I am a stronger person.

 I guess I’m still a fragile trying to find her way back to the past when she scared nothing to be outspoken, saying what her want, write what’s in her mind. 

I guess I’m back being an introverted with scattered identity like I was 11 years ago. My life is a mess and I thought I found person to lean on, but I’m still crying alone at night. 

People thought being independent is simply not budging other, focusing on her life and handling prob on her own way. 

(Literally crying and ruining my night skincare routine).

 But my terms of being independent and matured is simply not having anyone by my side.

 But now tadaa I got u backkkkk my blog thank you for waiting for me!